Re: [pyrnet] Dog breath.

----- Original Message -----
From: <MrsGantys@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Dog breath.

> Hey all I just had the most wonderful experience with my baby
Milla has not experienced
> it yet  when I have felt this way and was VERY upset that I even felt a
> little bit threatend,... she Immediatly stood by me and Growled and barked
> and lowerd her head and gave that peering look as to say "  I dont like
how
> your making my mommy feel"   She is my baby   I sure love her  and have
waited for this dog
> for 15 years.   IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!   Anyway thought I would share this
> with you all.    :)
>
> Sonya

What a GOOD girl! I have always maintained that animals are a better judge
of charactor then we humans are. Beau is usually very friendly with everyone
who comes to the house after we introduce him and tell him they are a
friend. But when my meter reader comes he has a fit. And keeps himself
between me and the man the whole time. And maintains a low growl in the back
of his throat while the man is in the yard. This is the only person he does
this with. He just loves the Orkin man! I sometimes wonder what it is he
knows about this man that I don't.
Marie and Beau