Re: [pyrnet] spaying after the first heat

Oh, Cindy, I'm not questioning you asking the question -- I just wanted to
clarify which question you were asking.  I too wonder about the vaccine, but
seeing I haven't personally experienced any problems, or know of anyone first
hand that has had problems (except for what has just been circulating on the
list) I really haven't given it too much thought.  And possibly I should, I
don't know.  I do know that some animals can react poorly to certain
vaccines, while other animals aren't affected at all.  With the number of
animals that receive these vaccines daily, I would be interested in seeing
the statistics on how many problems actually have been reported.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC