Re: [pyrnet] Dwarfism--Facts and gossip

In a message dated 9/28/00 10:33:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrlady@neto.com writes:

<< I know of 3 litters in Texas and none are as severe as the malamute
 picture.Looking at that picture,I can tell you from living in the country any
 farm breeder would destroy those puppies and keep their mouth shut but if
they
 looked like the dwarfs that I know of ,they would keep them and sell them .

Kind of an obvious thing don't you think.  Now would you suppose that this
has already happened in those litters with the cute one also?

Any information about the literature search?  Has it been done or not?

Joe