Re: [pyrnet] Dwarfism--Facts and gossip

In a message dated 9/28/00 6:58:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< The more we talk about it and the more we
 learn, the closer we come to making a real difference and in
 certainly reducing the numbers of dwarfs produced. (the same goes
 for any other health problem that is of concern). >>

Barb I agree with you completely and that is why I have persisted as I have.
We also need to look at information and evaluate it.  There is so much
misinformation out there and when it is said long enough and often enough it
sometimes becomes a pseudo truth.  Only problem is the genes just don't
understand how they are expected to act.

Hopefully we can get to the point that when you question something or want to
look at it independently, you will not get classified as a troublemaker or
people think you are doing something personal to them such as doubting their
integrity.  These are all false problems that only hinder progress.  All of
us have opinions and we tend to be resistant to modifying them.  That's why
communications and talking about same in a responsible non inflammatory way
without bringing in emotion is important. This can be done without impugning
the work being done by others and I believe we are all grateful for the
honest work done that is positive in nature.

Joe