[pyrnet] Re: Guest not liking our four legged children

> GO bridget!

I'm "GOing" but not without trying for several months now to get her
children to accept Bear.  Now what does my friend do because her children
are terrified of animals?  Nothing but ask me to put Bear away "if you don't
mind."  I've tried to get them to pet him and give him treats and stuff and
they want nothing to do with him, his treats or anything.  That's the part
that frustrates me the most.  He's like my child and you can come to my
house but you don't want anything to do with my child.  I don't think so.
That's why we've decided to not crate him anymore.   Now I'm to the point
I'm just going to let him do his thing.

I was never attacked by any animals.  Growing up we had almost everything
that was legal to own.  I just love animals.  When Todd and I had the girls
I knew that I wanted them to have the same memories of having had animals as
a child because I do think that it is a very important part of your
development in many ways.  So, there ya go!!  Bear is FREE!!

Sonya,  Bear does the same thing.  When he does it I just tell him that he's
not supposed to be "that" friendly to everyone who comes to visit.  I get a
good chuckle out of it myself.  I guess that makes me "warped" too!!

Oh, well.  After two children, a dog, a cat, and everything else that goes
on here I guess that is to be expected.

Have a great evening,

Bridget, Bear & Princess
P.S.  In reference to the "The more people I meet the more I like my dog"
statement...
I do like my animals better than most people.  LOL oh LMAO!!!!!