[pyrnet] Active list (was Fear of Dogs, etc. (very long) )

Well Cindy, I never did get through the emails on the list last
night. Instead I spent an hour and a half on the phone with a man
who has what may very well be a very aggressive Pyrenees bitch or
she could just need to be taught her place. Add an 11 month old
child who is starting to crawl in the mix and you have the
makings for a possible tragedy. He loves his dog, he loves his
child, and is willing to do what is needed to see if things can
be worked out with the dog. And this possibility truly does exist
as long as he is careful and vigilant. We've come up with a basic
course of action and will go from there. Hope it works out for
them. BTW, I still have 81 more emails to read in my Pyrnet
folder. Quit reading last night (actually early this morning at
12:30 AM, I was having problems with double vision at that point!
LOL!)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com