Re: [pyrnet] Tearing the house apart

Hi Cindy----thank you for the suggestion and it sounds like a really
good idea but we have quite a few obstacles that might not let this
work. The other letter about a routine was also good but we do have one
and yes she does get a treat when she gets in her crate---I'm thinking
[and hoping] that as she gets a little older she might be more likely to
come in more readily. As Bear matured he became much better at minding
and keeping a routine, even though he is not a Pyr he was stubborn as a
youngster. I just want you to know how happy I am that people do respond
when I write one of my novels--teehee.  Thank you again, Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!