RE: [pyrnet] Re(2): [abuse detection

Cindy,

That may be true on the trail, but not true with Ulysses.  To go further
with my example (and I 'really' do know my son's friend, Evan), Ulysses
doesn't like my father in law, or our Pastor, for that matter, two people
I'd trust with my life.  We've found that if we know we are having guests
over that are male, we just give them (the male guest) doggie bones to give
to Ulysses, and he's usually fine.  I do watch him closely though.  I don't
want any accidents.  We had one of those recently too.  He (I think) mistook
one of my friends (female) for a male (she was wearing pants at the time),
and before I knew what happened, he began snapping, and bit her in the
thigh.  In retrospect, I don't think he intended to bite her.  He was
snapping, and got too close.  He's a rescue, and we think he's approximately
7 years old.  My friend is fine, and we don't have a lot of guests anymore,
just so that this doesn't happen again.  So, at least in our case, I think
that for whatever case, Ulysses just doesn't like guys.

Carol Lugg
Calhan, CO