[pyrnet] Liking my pyrs more than ??

I just have to agree with the statement 100% about likening my pyrs more
than people,My own mother even accuses me of it and I must admit I make no
bones about it I do LOL.Even my poor husband says I give my beasties more
attention then him but its best When I go to bed first and he follows later
and has to wrestle to throw the fur balls out of bed so he can get in
hehehehe.
Peggy,Shadow                                                     &Noel