[pyrnet] Aggressive Dog

Barb,

I know it is preaching-to-the-choir, but this is an example of someone who
did not take time or have the patience to train and socialize the dog
properly as a puppy.

Missing fact:  What is the wife/mother's opinion/desire in all this?

The man said he loves his dog.  Couldn't he get a very large pet kennel
(like the 10 by 10 that I have) and keep the pyr in the kennel in the house
when they can't supervise the pyr and baby?  In my opinion confinement with
love and attention is better than putting the dog down.

As a training point for me, how is a dog evaluated for bad temperament?  Are
there standards or is this learned with experience and judgment over time?

Sandy

swhite2@houston.rr.com