Re: [pyrnet] GPCA

In a message dated 9/29/00 8:29:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
swhite2@houston.rr.com writes:

<<     If GPCA has other missions, in my opinion it needs another class of
 membership, such as, a booster/fan club.  Many areas of the country do not
 have regional clubs.  Without a regional club and an active dog show
 circuit, it is very difficult to get to know anyone. >>
This is why email lists such as this is becoming such a benefit.  While we
have direct contact with long time standing GPCA members, as well as being
active in both show and working and rescue arenas, I find the lists to be
worth their weight in Pyrs, as it were.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC