Re: [pyrnet] GPCA

In a message dated 9/29/00 5:47:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<<  I personally see no decrease in the numbers of
 applicants or new members since the increase in requirements.  Besides the
 1 year knowing issue we also have that the sponsors may not reside in the
 same household. >>

Well, I guess we are just imagining all those folks who want in and do not
live near anyone.  Poor creatures.  They will certainly be happy to know that
the club is so open and the numbers in the club are doing just fine.

Joe