Re: Re: [pyrnet]Body posture.

My Bobo lies like that all the time!
Just be careful when you photograph them in this position - then you have to
explain to people that he does have four legs - just one that is hidden!
Bobo also likes to suck on the front of his leg when he lies like this.
He does not do it all the time and does not seem to irritate the skin or fur.
Just seems like a security thing for him...or maybe he's been watching the
Aussie, Derby, who likes to give herself a "pedicure" all by herself!  To
this day, I have never had to trim her nails because she does such a great
job herself.  (I also walk them on concrete every evening to keep their nails
down) but Derby even does her dews by herself (front ones)
I wish Bobo would do his own nails like that - his are getting long and I am
dreading the upcoming clipping.
Regards,
Lisa
W Palm Beach