Re: [pyrnet] Re: Guest not liking our four legged children

Yes I agree
they are wonderful  wonderful dogs   Unlike   any  I have ever seen   I am
truly  hooked and adore my baby with all my heart.  I know it was becuse the
female was in heat and that was the nature of the dog.   It is forgiven for
being something Natural that God gave them  which says alot  when comparing
to the human who would do something terrible and know better.

Sonya