[pyrnet] Love my Pyr

Also on the same subject,My oldest daughter who is going to school to become
a Police Officer never seems to be able to leave home without her uniform
being decorated in pyr fur.Of course all of her superiors have been to our
home and they love are furry family members.to make a long story short
during inspection of uniforms one day one of the young ladies had to point
out that my daughters uniform had White dog fur upon it.Where the Chief
replied in Lacey's case that's acceptable and I believe unavoidable.
Peggy,Shadow and Noel