[pyrnet] Aggressive Dog

Cindy, although he was panicked the other night, he has calmed
down. I did speak to him last night and he feels he has failed
the dog and feels very guilty about the whole thing. Another one
hour + conversation. <s> My phone bill! Oh well. Anyway, he will
take precautions, will call the Behaviorist at Penn, and we'll go
from there. Unfortunately, he is probably setting the dog off by
getting nervous and upset when visitors are expected. He yells at
her to sit trying to make her mind when she is barking like
crazy. He may get more of a reaction from her if he just held the
leash and said nothing. He's willing to wait to see if we can
help, so, we're working on it.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com