Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

O.K. page 32 is in Catherine de la Cruz's article and does not reflect the
Board minutes or decisions made by the Board...oh shucks, I was all ready to
get on my soap box and join up with those in favor of ILP numbers!  I will
argue for   ILP Pyrs being able to receive GPCA awards, but don't see that this
is part of this issue...yet.
Charlotte