Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

In a message dated 9/30/00 7:26:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

<< The issue and the fact is what the Board minutes say, not what appears in
 the Bulletin in an advocacy article for either side.  What the Board
 minutes say and what the Board voted on is what will go the the membership.
 A little less heat (not refering to you Cindy) and a lot more light would
 certainly be helpful with this issue.

 Linda

Hi,
I could be wrong...but I think Cindy is right.  This proposal does exclude
ILP dogs from receiving HOF awards.  I think it should be presented as two
separate issues.
Karen Justin
Impyrial Pyrenees