Re(2): [pyrnet] Re: Guest not liking our four legged children

Robyn, we had an almost identical situation with a family we met in the
arboretum one day. One of their little boys had been bitten by a dog after
being assured by the owner that the dog was friendly! By the time we
finished, both kids had their hands in that long white fur, and the one
who'd been bitten said to his mother, "Momma, I've changed my mind; I do
want a dog some day, but I want one like this!" I see these great white
loves as therapy dogs almost every time we go out!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose