Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

Yes, her initials really truly did stand for Pushy Bitch, and if you had
known her personally, you would have readily agreed that she had earned
those initials just as surely as she earned her CD.  She made me laugh
every day she was alive.  She was a Pyr Bitch on Wheels with an Attitude,
and bless her heart she taught me a lot.  Not always what I wanted to learn
that day, but hey.  That was my problem, not hers.

Jane