Re: [pyrnet] GPCA --ILP

Jane, I was sorry to hear you refer to her in the past tense.
She sounds like she was a wonderful girl.  The world needs more " Pushy
Bitches"!  Might make the planet a better place!  For a long time I have
adopted the habit of thanking anyone that called me a bitch!  Then I
would tell them that I can't think of anything better to be! :-) Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka