Re: [pyrnet] GPCA -- and dwarfs

In a message dated 10/1/00 5:33:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Shadowman2001@email.msn.com writes:

<< Dwarf children can not help the way they
 were born and no they may not be physically beautiful to look upon,but to
 come right out and as do we think their cute??I'm sure to the parents of
 that dwarf child they are loved just as much as any normal child in
 family.that was a very cruel and mean spirited think to say. >>

It is unfortunate that we had to bring in humans into this thread, when there
is absolutely no reason to do so.  Many are offended and one can understand
why.

Joe