[pyrnet] The other side of Rimadyl

Tracy, thanks for sending the web sites with information about Rimadyl side
effects and fatalities.  In my opinion, knowing the risks is a good thing.
I don't remember that the vet mentioned them to me, but he did take a
conservative approach to the medication.

My dog was prescribed the Rimadyl for a short period of time, 10 days.  The
dog felt better on the first day.  We were lucky.  The dog showed no side
effects.   I continued giving the dog the Cosamin DS.

Sandy
  swhite2@houston.rr.com