Re: [pyrnet] Need alternative to aspirin and Rimadyl

From: "David P Kintsfather Jr" <kintsfat@kutztown.edu>
<< Any ideas for herbal or prescription pain and inflammation control would
be most appreciated.>>

David, have you tried Etogesic (rx med)?  Shelly was on this when her bought
with cancer became *uncomfortable* for her (Shelly was a real trooper and
never really "complained" about being in pain).  I know of other dogs that
have taken this for arthritis and HD and they have had great success with
it.  The side effects (from what I know) are much less then those of
rimadyl.  Hope that this helps.

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
kreiter@servtech.com