Re: [pyrnet] Camping

Kim,
Loved the pictures!  Is Badger cured of his ear problems?
Charlotte

kdbooth wrote:

Hi all! We took our pyrs camping with us this past weekend and it was really fun.  To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time either of them have been camping.  They seemed to really love it.  I was concerned about them staying out all night since the temps were supposed to fall to about 34f. They're froo-froo house dogs at home ;-) but neither one wanted to stay in the tent.  They dug out little burrows in the leaves and nestled in.  Surprisingly, we didn't have any barking either.  We camped on our property in West Virginia, in a fairly remote area outside of Wardensville so it wasn't a camp ground with other campers and dogs ... just deer and the occasional bear.  I've posted some pics at this site:  www.merkinator.com/camping.html  The big (long) fluffy pyr is my girl Daisy.  She's so beautiful!  I could just look at her all day.  The stockier, curly-tailed pyr is Badger.  He was shaved a few months ago to match him up with his shaved head (from having ear surgery).  His coat is still short but it's really wooly.  I hope you get a chance to take a look ... I'm really proud of my two rescue pyrs! Kim