Re(2): [pyrnet] Pyr Hips:Rimadyl

Charlie, Rimadyl is the canine equivalent of Ibuprofen, which in its human
form is toxic to dogs. We use Ascriptin as our general NSAID and find that
it works fine. Paddington had patella luxation surgery as a puppy and now
has some arthritis in his knee. The vet prescribed Rimadyl, but we're
reluctant to use it heavily on a regular basis and so far he's doing fine
with the Ascriptin. We also have had him on Cosequin and similar natural
products for years and I'm convinced they're the reason he's still so
active at 7 years.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose