Re: [pyrnet] Camping

----- Original Message -----
From: "kdbooth" <kdbooth@mindspring.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Camping

> People ask me all the time if my pyrs are newfs.  I just don't get it.
I've
> also been asked if they're goldens, white goldens (?), and samoyeds.  At
> least one person has asked if Badger is a husky.  The closest wrong guess
> I've had is a kuvaz.  >
> Kim

I know what you mean Kim! The most common guess is a Saint Bernard as Beau
has a badger and fawn mask. But others have guessed, malamute, irish
wolfhound, newfoundland, and even komodor (I really don't see that one!).
But then again I do get the occasional person who knows what he is. And they
just fawn and love all over him. Which Beau, being quite the social
butterfly, just eats up!
Marie and Beau