Re: [pyrnet] Camping

Kim, yes we still have very little moisture here, and 90 degree heat,
with only a couple of cool spells.  Mine live in the air-conditioning,
usually planting themselves directly under ceiling fans.  I have no idea
how those poor working Pyrs. manage in the 110 plus degree heat, out with
their sheep and goats.  The sister to our original four looks after P.B.
pigs in rescue.  She would sleep in the air-conditioned house during the
day, and go out to guard them at night.  My friend Chris said that she is
spending more time out now with it being down in the 90's.  It can't be
easy for them!  Cindy
Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas