Re: [pyrnet] Camping

I'm sure glad I'm not the ONLY one who has a Pyr Air Condition lazy
bum.  Here in the Hockley, TX boondocks, he's well known for his night
time guardianship of the geese and white tailed deer.  The geese know
he's a pushover too...  Once ina while, they usta stand on him, when he
laid down.

Ol Beau is so laid back, and blase' about stuff, I dunno if he'd bite a
rabbit.  He does like to tree the coons.  I always figgered it was his
French blood.  Guess not, eh?

Tickles me to hear that I ain't alone....  FYI:  Ceiling fans were
invented for Great Pyrenees Cajuns like Ol Beau.  I don't know what I'm
gonna do when he kicks the bucket, boy.  Prices for pups have
skyrocketed, but I'm told there's no inflation.  Gimme a break........

Matt B
Brazos Valley