Re: [pyrnet] Senior Dogs

Bo will be starting on Glucosamine very soon. I prefer getting it
at my Health Food Store as I know exactly how much he's getting
and I can just pop the capsules in his mouth. Much easier to
control the amount and probably a lot less expensive. Not to
mention that my dogs won't even touch Eukanuba. I always start
them out minus the Chrondroitin. Save that for when they need to
have it. He'll also be supplemented with Ester-C and we're going
to give Cat's Claw from Enzymatic Therapy a try. Evidently this
particular brand of Cat's Claw has been getting very good reviews
from the humans that have tried it. Bo is just starting to show
the signs of arthritis, so now's the time to start the
supplements.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com