Re: [pyrnet] Camping

Matt, are you being sarcastic?  You've gotta be, here in Texas?  If we
have ads. in the paper for pups from $125.-
250.   your being funny right?  Thats not even including the ones the
Puppy Millers let go for $50.00.  Don't forget our great rescue groups
here too.  I only wish we could have less Pyr. pups available in this
state!  And I know Pam does too!  So your joking...right?   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka