Re: Re: [pyrnet] Senior Dogs

As many on this list already know <g> my dogs do not eat kibble
of any kind. I do feed a dry food, but it's not kibble. And they
also get supplemented with a raw meat diet. Most dog foods today
contain flax oil, at least to some extent. The hard part is
knowing how much it actually contains. I still prefer having
absolute control over the amount of any supplement my dogs get,
which is why I supplement separately. However, I've done this for
years and am very used to doing so. I also prefer giving them
human grade supplements as I can be at least reasonably sure of
the quality.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com