Re: Re: [pyrnet] Senior Dogs

<< I still prefer having absolute control over the amount of any supplement
my dogs get, which is why I supplement separately. However, I've done this
for years and am very used to doing so. I also prefer giving them human
grade supplements as I can be at least reasonably sure of the quality.>>Barb

I am totally with Barb on this one.  My dogs don't eat kibble either (or any
commercial foods) - just fresh, healthy, natural (raw) foods.  Again, I have
done this for years and very much prefer having this degree of control over
what my dogs get, food-wise and supplement wise.

Something to watch in regards to flaxseed oil.  This is an oil that quickly
goes rancid if exposed to any heat or light.  It needs to be kept
refrigerated and in a dark container.  I would be very leery of any
cooked/unrefrigerated product that claimed to contain it.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm