Re: [pyrnet] Troubles with Pyrnet

> LOL!  Hey Richard, do you need some sleep? ;-).

Yes!  I hate jet lag...  It's 430am EDT, and I'm wide awake, and have been
since 8pm...

FYI, the guestbook is fixed.

And in the future...  I'd appreciate it if error notifications come directly
to me.  Not the whole list.  Some list members do not necessarily care, and
it makes me look bad.  I think that's what gets me the most.

Richard