Re: [pyrnet] MSM Methylsulfonylmethane

On 8 Oct 2000, at 11:53, sandy white wrote:
> I have read that MSM is good for people for joints and connective tissues.
> Although this has not been tested by the US Food and Drug Administration for
> people, I buy the Sundown MSM for myself and the boys.  I'm sure the horse
> things are more economical, but this is easier for me to find.  I get mine
> at Walmart.

There's also a liquid form of MSM which can find through KV Vet
which is in equine section.  I generally just buy the horse
supplements now.  They're a little more economical and can get
them in bigger sizes and more different forms.  Just have to check
to make sure there isn't anything in them that a dog is not
supposed to have.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices