Re: [pyrnet] Your cat?

In a message dated 10/07/2000 11:00:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
okduh@juno.com writes:

<< Tracy, are you saying your cats are 21 & 23 people years? How do they
 live this long? I know pyr list but that really caught my attention.

 Jodi

Jodi,
    I had 2 part-Himalayan cats and they lived to 21 and 22 years old. I had
no idea, at the time, that cats lived that long. Somebody told me that it
could have been because they were indoor cats. I know quite a few people that
have cats that have lived 15-18 years.

Elaine and Pico