Re: [pyrnet] Fw: [animalrescuers] [seniordogrescue] AVAIL: 2 Pyrs in Panama City, FL (fwd)

Just FYI.  North Florida Pyr club rescue already has someone to go look at
these dogs tommorrow.  Another example of how clubs are often on top of
these things even as the cries for help go out on the internet.  Since the
FL rescue contact info is on the GPCA web site, I guess that I'm surprised
that "Tracy" did not contact them directly.

Linda