[pyrnet] wearing pyr hair

I was in touch recently with a women in up State NY. She is taking classes to learn to spin the hair into the yarn.I find this very interesting,She related a story to me of a women that had a sweater on made from Pyr hair,while walking down the street a women was chased 3 blocks by two strange dogs.no harm came to her only her pride was dented because when the dogs caught up with her they wanted to sniff the sweater.LOL I would have been so scared I would have gave them that sweater and called it a day.Does any one know if the scent of the dogs remain on the hair after its been spun and knitted?

Peggy,Shadow&Noel

Get a sneak preview of the new MSN: http://preview.msn.com/