Re: [pyrnet] a pyr owner wanna be!!!!

Brandi, I am glad Barb was able to answer your question in regards to
CKC.  All I could think of was the Canadian Kennel Club, and I knew that
didn't mesh up, although I have purchased dogs before out of Canada.  I
am sure we all got an education with what Barb was able to tell us!
Never an end to the way people can screw other people is there?

There are currently two ads. running in our paper , both
AKC registered $200.00 ,     972=564-3497
and 972=228-1583, you might wish to call and check them out if you don't
find something closer to your Mother.  I know nothing about either, but
thought I would
give them to you so you could decide.  Also, have you checked your local
rescue?  And Pam in Texas was looking for a good home for a rescue
youngster, that might be worth checking out, and doing a nice thing as
well.

Good luck!     Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com