Re(2): [pyrnet] a pyr owner wanna be!!!!

Great information on the CKC, Barb. I just wish it was more widely known.
I'm sure many first-time buyers see the initials and either confuse it
with the AKC or assume that any registration somehow assures them of
healthy, ethically bred puppies.
Brandi, even if you have to wait longer for your pyr, you'll be so glad
you went through a reputable breeder. Get recommendations from folks on
this list, look at the dogs if at all possible, even if only through web
sites, and go through the lengthy application and approval process
responsible breeders use to ensure a good "fit" between puppy and family.
That way you'll have support for life, which is incredibly important, and
although there's never a guarantee, you'll have the best possible
opportunity for a healthy happy pup who'll be with you for years.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose