Re: [pyrnet] Getting a New Puppy

----- Original Message -----
From: sandy white <swhite2@houston.rr.com>

Because once you
see the puppies, they are just too adorable for you to go home empty
handed.>>

YES!!  I always tell people to go see the pups and leave their checkbook,
credit card and cash at home.  Any reputable breeder will understand your
wish to go home and think.  I won't allow someone to take a puppy home the
first time they come to visit.  As the AKC poster said years ago "A dog is
for life, not just for Christmas" or as long as the impulse lasts.

Linda