Re: [pyrnet] Choke chains

Kendra,
My vet was opposed because pyrs are independent thinkers.  He thought they
were strong enough to hurt their neck if they decided to pull anyway.
Others say it damages the coat.  When my two pyrs and I walk, one wears a
slip nylon collar with the lead in addition to his regular collar and tags.
He pulls on the lead some days.  Also, he can back up and walk out of his
regular collar. The other only wears his regular collar and tags with the
lead.
Sandy White