[pyrnet] leashes -- halti? gentle leader?

	We don't go on as many walks as our 2 girls would like, mostly
because they're so terrible about pulling hard enough that you have to
push your arm through the leash loop past the elbow and brace against them
leaning backwards.  And that's just one of them!  :)

	So, for the uneducated here... is a halti the kind that pinches if
they pull?  (or is that a prong collar?)  or is it more like the gentle
leader, surrounding the muzzle so that you have their absolute attention
when you pull on it, moving their whole face/head?

	Thanks for providing a clue,

	-Eric W.

---------
Systems/Network Administrator & Webmaster | IU School of Journalism
<http://www.journalism.indiana.edu/> |  Office VOX/VM: 812.855.4918
<http://php.indiana.edu/~ewacker> | site includes my PGP public key