[pyrnet] chock chains and pinch collars

Kendra a chock chain can do damage to a pry throat, and please don't ever
let any one tell you a pinch collar is better for training a pry.I took a
trainers advice and put one on my male Shadow when he was young they are
cruel and very unnecessary.When I walk my Pyrs I just use a regular leather
collar and lead.If they start to pull its actually my voice that brings them
to hail.I tell them to wait for Mommy LOL,but hey what ever works.
Peg,Shadow &Noel