Re: [pyrnet] Medical terminology usage re: dwarfs

In a message dated 10/12/00 5:47:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrsrgr8@yahoo.com writes:

<<  Regardless of this, it also makes sense to me to work towards
elimination of the genetic reasons for their existence, which the GPCA
has done for a really long time. While we wait for the solution to
 fall in our lap (as most of us relegated to do), we can certainly
 volunteer all verifiable information of which we know and donate money
 (or time if they want your help) to the Health Committee. >>

If I understand your post here, I am in complete agreement with your point of
view here.  Good thought.  While we might differ on some details or
interpretations, I suspect we are all really in the same boat and have the
same best wishes for the future of this great breed.

Joe