Re: [pyrnet] dwarfs

In a message dated 10/15/2000 1:25:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

> What a shame the Mal people here have not been more
> forthcoming but behind the lines this dwarf is from are USA
> and Canadian imports into New Zealand.

Sounds possibly like dwarfism has not been totally eliminated in Malamutes as
they have been claiming (which wouldn't surprise me in the least).  How far
back are the U.S./Can. imports in this pedigree?  Find out if you can, Jan.
I'd be interested to know.

Kelley