Re: [pyrnet] Re: Gulliver, the golden/pyr mix

Eric wrote:
<<Is it just the possibility of creating more
unwanted animals that may or may not wind up expressing the
traits that
one might have hoped for? >>

This is probably the reason, not to mention the fact that the
genetic health defects in one breed, when coupled with the
genetic health defects of another breed can be pretty serious and
cause disastrous results. There is plenty of crossbreeding going
on out there, just go take a look in the Shelters. JMO.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com