Re: [pyrnet] Advantage flea control?/Cedar beds

--- Barb Bowes <bamb@monmouth.com> wrote:
> One word of caution with cedar beds. Many dogs have
> no problem
> with cedar but some do have a reaction to the oils,
> even when
> covered well.

Leo prefers sleeping on our hardwood floors, or in his
crate, which has an old quilt. I just sanitized his
crate and washed/bleached the quilt, so I hope this
will help. It really did surprise me to hear that they
had fleas because I have never seen one in the house
and they weren't scratching...

Katie

=====
Katie Allison Granju