Re: [pyrnet] halti and choke collars

<< The Perfect Match, A dog Buyer's Guide, by Chris Walkowicz advises that
"The Great Pyrenees is not for meek or frail owners unable to control giant
strength and a strong-minded dog." >>

Sandi,
    I have never heard of this book, but I don't think there are too many Pyr
owners on the list that could control giant strength without a little help.

 <<Also, "Sedate and dignified, Pyrs do
anything for owners they respect.>>

...except come when called! LOL

 << The Great Pyrenees is best with
confinement, early training and socialization, kind firmness, and consistent
lifestyle. >>

What kind of confinement are they referring to here?