Re: [pyrnet] Dog Show!

   Yes, I was just channel surfing, and flipped it on right when the pyr came
up. He was definitely a great looking dog. I know dogs are judged against
their standard, but I don't see how any Doberman could win over a pyr that
looks that nice. I've only ever seen dog shows on animal planet, and didn't
even know ESPN broadcasted dog shows.

     Hey! Anyone watching the dog show on ESPN right now?  The pyr came in
second for working group!  He was gorgeous!